Recently, I wrote about how being a child of divorce is a risk factor for early death, as reported in the eye-opening book, The Longevity Project. As a child of divorce myself, I was dismayed to learn that children whose parents divorced during childhood died an average of five years earlier than children from intact families. However, some of the children of divorce in the study were resilient enough to avoid this result. Read the rest of the post here to learn the details.
Follow Me on Twitter
- Fifty Shades of Grey: Sexual & Pornography Addictions Hurt Everyone
- Invest in experiences, not more stuff
- Can a math formula offer secret to lasting love?
- Divorce Booms in January
- Monthly Date Night May be Marriage-Saving
- 5 Reasons to Affirm Your Spouse
- How Does Media Use Affect Your Marriage?
- New Research Reveals How Porn Affects Relationships
- 5 Tips for Effective Communication in Marriage
Share this blog:
Top 10 Marriage Blog