I’m enjoying a relaxed Christmas break with my family, and I hope you have also been able to take some time with your honey. Our Christmas tradition is to celebrate through January 6th, the feast of the epiphany (Three Kings Day). I wanted to share this video with you, which I found very appropriate and even inspiring in an odd way. It’s like reading the Christmas story in a modern way. (Thanks to BloggingBistro.com for sharing it.) Blessings to you and yours, and may 2011 bring joy to your marriage and family.
Follow Me on Twitter
- Fifty Shades of Grey: Sexual & Pornography Addictions Hurt Everyone
- Invest in experiences, not more stuff
- Can a math formula offer secret to lasting love?
- Divorce Booms in January
- Monthly Date Night May be Marriage-Saving
- 5 Reasons to Affirm Your Spouse
- How Does Media Use Affect Your Marriage?
- New Research Reveals How Porn Affects Relationships
- 5 Tips for Effective Communication in Marriage
Share this blog:
Top 10 Marriage Blog