Last month, I published Who’s Marrying for Money? with new research on women’s increasing role as the breadwinner of their household. If that is your situation, MSNBC just published a short video with tips for couples in which wives earn more. The video aired April 12 on the Today Show. Here’s the description: Money has always factored into love and marriage, but what happens when a woman makes more than her romantic partner? Marie Claire magazine’s Joanna Coles and two women who bring home the bacon, Debra Michals and Karen Karbo, discuss how they make it work.
Follow Me on Twitter
- Fifty Shades of Grey: Sexual & Pornography Addictions Hurt Everyone
- Invest in experiences, not more stuff
- Can a math formula offer secret to lasting love?
- Divorce Booms in January
- Monthly Date Night May be Marriage-Saving
- 5 Reasons to Affirm Your Spouse
- How Does Media Use Affect Your Marriage?
- New Research Reveals How Porn Affects Relationships
- 5 Tips for Effective Communication in Marriage
Share this blog:
Top 10 Marriage Blog