Just wanted to let you know we’ve had almost 25,000 downloads of the e-book Love Everyday since Valentine’s week. It’s still available (free) by clicking on the picture in the right column; 27 contributors (including yours truly on p. 18) added their insights. Some people love Valentine’s Day and some, well, not so much. But either way, it’s over and time to remember to Love Everyday. Have a great weekend.
Follow Me on Twitter
- Fifty Shades of Grey: Sexual & Pornography Addictions Hurt Everyone
- Invest in experiences, not more stuff
- Can a math formula offer secret to lasting love?
- Divorce Booms in January
- Monthly Date Night May be Marriage-Saving
- 5 Reasons to Affirm Your Spouse
- How Does Media Use Affect Your Marriage?
- New Research Reveals How Porn Affects Relationships
- 5 Tips for Effective Communication in Marriage
Share this blog:
Top 10 Marriage Blog