Let’s finish up the week with a hilarious video I know all you married folks will enjoy. It’s called Business Time from Flight of the Conchords (a popular New Zealand guitar-based digi-bongo accapella-rap-funk-comedy folk duo). It’s a funny way to admit that yes, marriage is sometimes pathetic and mundane, sometimes sexy, but you can always have fun with it. Have a great weekend!
Follow Me on Twitter
- Fifty Shades of Grey: Sexual & Pornography Addictions Hurt Everyone
- Invest in experiences, not more stuff
- Can a math formula offer secret to lasting love?
- Divorce Booms in January
- Monthly Date Night May be Marriage-Saving
- 5 Reasons to Affirm Your Spouse
- How Does Media Use Affect Your Marriage?
- New Research Reveals How Porn Affects Relationships
- 5 Tips for Effective Communication in Marriage
Share this blog:
Top 10 Marriage Blog