Just wanted to let you know we’ve had almost 25,000 downloads of the e-book Love Everyday since Valentine’s week. It’s still available (free) by clicking on the picture in the right column; 27 contributors (including yours truly on p. 18) added their insights. Some people love Valentine’s Day and some, well, not so much. But either way, it’s over and time to remember to Love Everyday. Have a great weekend.
Follow Me on Twitter
- Trauma and PTSD’s effect on marriage
- Is your spouse different from the person you married?
- Why Kindness Matters in Marriage
- How to keep a daily connection in your marriage
- Marriage . . . in retrospect
- Great news about marriages: 80% are happy
- Confidence can impact your marital success
- Avoid these 3 hindrances to contentment in marriage
- A Children’s Secret Desire: An Unbroken Home
Share this blog:
Top 10 Marriage Blog