Just wanted to let you know we’ve had almost 25,000 downloads of the e-book Love Everyday since Valentine’s week. It’s still available (free) by clicking on the picture in the right column; 27 contributors (including yours truly on p. 18) added their insights. Some people love Valentine’s Day and some, well, not so much. But either way, it’s over and time to remember to Love Everyday. Have a great weekend.
Follow Me on Twitter
- The Parenting Lesson that Works Wonders in Marriage
- Minimizing the Combat Zone in Your Marriage
- Is Your Family Choosing Money Over Time?
- Don’t be Afraid to Underachieve in Life to Better Achieve in Your Family Life: Lessons from a former Indpls Colt
- The Science of Marital Longevity—Will Your Marriage Succeed?
- What You Focus on Will Appear Larger
- What Part Does Faith Play in Your Marriage?
- How Does Your Marriage Compare? More Interesting Findings…
- Fun proposals
Share this blog:
Top 10 Marriage Blog