Just wanted to let you know we’ve had almost 25,000 downloads of the e-book Love Everyday since Valentine’s week. It’s still available (free) by clicking on the picture in the right column; 27 contributors (including yours truly on p. 18) added their insights. Some people love Valentine’s Day and some, well, not so much. But either way, it’s over and time to remember to Love Everyday. Have a great weekend.
Follow Me on Twitter
- Is Self-Marriage a Fluke?
- Are you or your spouse being taken for granted? Check out these obstacles and keys to gratitude.
- Adoring Strangers Remind Us to be Adoring Spouses
- Parental Divorce Negatively Affects Later Parent/Child Relationships
- Does Your Marriage Have Enough Grit?
- What is the Happiest Year of Your Marriage?
- How Stress Can Help Your Marriage
- Marriage Negotiating Tips from FBI Top Negotiator
- A Marriage with No Regrets
Share this blog:
Top 10 Marriage Blog